I know I've mentioned that my sister keeps a blog but so does my brother (and my mom!!). Recently my brother posted this video and said some smart and funny comment about it.
I'm not sure what this video really is to him. But....it made MY day. I wish that every morning when I'm "gearing up" for work (which is what I call when I either meditate, listen to loud music or even cry) that I could get up and dance with this man. Who is he? What is he doing? Why didn't he clean up the clothes on the chair behind him before this performance? Did he practice this? Is this his parents basement or where did he find cool shag green carpet.?
I'm sure there is some story behind it. But it makes me laugh and it makes me wish that my co-workers and I could take 5 min, dim the lights and dance together like this man just to get us ready for our looming day.
Enjoy. Watch it all the way through. Then tell me your knee was not bouncing. Tell me you didn't smirk. Tell me you didn't wonder about this guy. Maybe it's just the song that is so damn awesome!
6 comments:
j says he could dance like him..no problem. hahaha. i am laughing.
i DO dance like this each day. just kidding..but really, lily does!!
pw
I agree, agree, agree! Cracked me up and yes, my knee was 'a goin! iTunes has lots of music by this guy - the bass vibrations must have been heard all the way down our street with our windows open. Jason can't dance like him!
I so CANnot dance like this guy but I sure do wish I could! Love cranking the music loud and dancing though and sometimes nothing beats doing that!!!
See you Monday morning!!!! We are SO doing this before we start our day!!!! AK
Your post was very aptly named. I could help but giggle watching this guy dance.
I think we have the next winner of SYTYCD.
Post a Comment