He turns 6 on Monday.
Happy birthday Charley!!! I wish I was there to give you hugs and kisses. I know that's not what YOU want for your birthday, but it would also be fun to hand deliver your present, play games, share some cake and hear all your stories. "1 thing you should know..." "you know what?" etc etc.
Look how you've grown.
You're a very, very special boy. Smart and intelligent. Adorable. Playful. Funny and competitive. Caring. Brave but cautious. And I could go on and on.
I wish I had a few more moments of you while you are five, to savor and memorize you at this stage. But it's inevitable. You're going to continue to get older, grow bigger, stronger and smarter. Next year I think you can be Professor Plum in the grown up (adult) CLUE game (that's an honor by the way!).
Hope you have great birthday Charley and a fantastic 6th year.


4 comments:
The baby in this post (I assume Charley) and the baby on the top of this blog (I assume Eli) look IDENTICAL.
happy birthday charley!!! sweet post.
pw
Yes - Charley's birthday! I wish I was there too! I almost get choked up - what a special guy. We all love him so much.
Awwww, Aunt Raina. Very kind. I love that you called him before his birthday party to tell him to say Thank You...what a good Godmother!
Post a Comment