Who has 'em? I do!
Every
Single
Sunday.
I can't get past it. My mom always tells me to enjoy the weekend instead of wasting part of it, but sometime around 2 pm on Sunday I get crabby. I can't seem to forget that the next day it's back to the grind. I can't describe this feeling.
Ok, yes I can.
It
-is totally frustrating
-is a downer
-is sad
-is aggravating
-is stressful
-is depressing
-feels never-ending
Well you get the point. I could go on and on. Every Monday feels like I'll never catch up and I'll never survive until Friday and I would do anything to get out of it.
I do end up surviving. But not without a total angry period on Sunday. I need some ideas on how to get past it on Sundays. What do all you "dreading Monday" mom's do to get by?
Tonight the only thing that helped was putting this song on loud and attempting this dance (see old post) here.
1 comment:
well, i'm not a mom, but i get the dreaded sunday blues as well. this week was bad. and i had a blue monday as well. i did a little shopping yesterday and had a friend over to grill supper, then tonight i went and got my nails done... and now i get to work extra hard for the next 4 days to make up for my slacker day of a monday. maybe this week will be better!
Post a Comment