Keep us SOOOOOOO busy.
When we get ready to leave the house, Eli starts to look for Bailee. He repeats "Bye Bye" (Ba-Ba) and goes over to give her a hug. I wonder if this irritates Bailee at all as she used to be able to come along for car rides at times.
He loves her. She is slightly indifferent unless she is licking his face. And we adore them both.
After a long day of dealing with lil Elijah, Bailee finally stretches out for a rest.


5 comments:
What a special friendship! I think Rylee needs to take some lessons of love from Bail...she's more annoyed at Lily's takeover than anything! Soon the addition of Connor will cause her more gray hairs, too!
pw
i love this! and i absolutely LOVE eli's little puma's :)
Adorable. Makes me want a dog...just a teeny tiny bit :)
...and here's another blog that chokes me up! I must be touchy today.
Haven't been able to comment in a long time. But today the computer Gods are smiling down and allowing me to. So here you go!
LOVE pics of Bailee and Eli! Such a special bond they have.
LOVE all of Eli's outfits. These pictures are the stuff that makes memories. I envy you now, looking back on one of your previous posts about how Eli will sit and let you put anything on him---Jack has turned into a fighter and has decided to hate sleeves!
LOVE the pic of Andy and Eli walking and holding hands.
K, can you tell I LOVE it all! :)
Post a Comment