I'd like to give a shout out to all my girlfriends on this Friday night!
-Congrats to my friend who is a brand new home owner tonight! Enjoy your pizza and beer under YOUR new roof. Hope the move went smooth and see you in a month!
-SO excited for my friend who is getting married in 1 month! You will be SUCH a beautiful bride. Great dinner chat last night too :) Come again.
-To a GREAT friend who will send off a lil man to Kindergarten next week and who is growing a little bean inside! Can't wait. I think Lincoln or Lucy :) Miss all you guys.
-To my friend who got GREAT family photos this week. Such a beautiful family and I love all 4 of you! (and your 4 legged friend too!).
-To my friend so far away...down South-enjoying her husband and 2 pets! I miss you guys. Tiny dancer came on today and I thought of you.
-Congrats to my friend who got a new job this week-a dream job at that! And I hope your lil man is feeling better!
-To another great friend who is willing to help with Eli next week so I can get some cleaning done. I hope you know you're more important than just a baby/dog sitter!
-Hey friend who lent me a juicy book this week-thank you! Thanks for the fun e-mails and always understanding and sharing. Hope your enchilada casserole taste yummy tonite.Can't wait to hear your lil girl's CUTE lady-like giggle
-To a friend who moved out to Canada. You're missed already! Has it already been a week?! Wonder how settled you are. HA!
I hope you all know who you are! You help me through my days and I think about all of you all the time, even if I don't call or email or text :)
5 comments:
oh! I am totally stealing this idea sometime. I LOVE IT! I love how it is annonymous yet I could figure them all out!
Have a great night...have a bev for me.
I mowed the lawn which got the boys outside for a good hour and now put them to bed without books because I asked them to go up and start getting their pjs on and found them in their clothes on my bed doing flips. So proud of my little listeners.
thanks rainer! got moved in... and settled enough to at least sleep peacefully tonight!! pizza and beer were great :) and i can't wait to see you in a month to tell you all about it and maybe bring a few pictures of it!! was great to talk to you and booty last night... miss you both!!
So special that I'm a friend and your mom too! Sigh :-)
i agree with sarah...what a FUN blog! thanks for the compliments...i'm anxious to get the rest of the photos!
pw
so honored to be part of your shout outs. i am blessed to have you in my life.
Colleen
Post a Comment