Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Boys...

Dear Charley and Dear Henry,

Hi guys! How are you?
Remember at Christmas when Grandma Barb let us open a present together and we all got Toy Story (Buzz Light Year!) pajamas? I'm wearing mine today! Look at me!
When can we have a sleepover and wear them together?
Love,
Elijah
ps Mine are a little big still so I think I'll still be wearing them at Christmas. I have a hard time walking when the feet get all tangled.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

ok, i absolutely LOVE the little puma shoes!!!!!
ok, the footie pjs are kinda cute too :)

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

AWWWW!

Dear Eli,
We will try not to grow any bigger so ours still fit. Ours don't have feet so we can always look silly and think of them as capris.

Can't wait for Christmas...or Thanksgiving...or a fall visit from you guys...or us to you...hmmm...so many options!

Love,
Chuck and Hank