Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer Wrap Up

I haven't posted about many of the things we have done in the last month. I just haven't had time. Or maybe I fear I don't have the words to describe the fun we've had. I'm sad to see the summer weeks fly by so fast. I feel like we didn't do enough outside with the E-bug. But I am looking forward to the crisp weather, pulling out the footie pajamas, day dreaming about Halloween costumes and Thanksgiving dinner (yes...right around the corner!).

So where have we been these last few weeks?
Well we've been here:

and here...


oh and here too!

We also went here:
We've been hanging with these guys:
And we visited with him too:
These guys were a good time:
We were so glad to hang with the whole gang: More to come on all of these events!

I don't want to forget to mention that we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We agreed that our 4 favorite things of the year were:
1. Eli's 1st birthday party
2. Both family vacations
3. Our trip to Arizona
4. Watching Prison Break without commercials
We opened our "surprise" 4 year anniversary card and it was from CHRIS!!! It was cute-he sketched a picture of what he thought we would "be" at this point in our marriage and promised a special video (our engagement, interviews etc). I'm so excited.
What will our 5th year bring? Only good things we know.....

5 comments:

Lynne said...

love it rainer... thanks for sharin!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

of course good things!
You had a great summer!

Barb said...

Summer is still in full swing! Keep enjoying these sunny days and smile because you don't have to look for jackets for anyone! Love the blog and pictures - so much fun being had everywhere!

Anonymous said...

don't forget to mention you enjoyed your first team wazwo/team roeder game night post connor!! fun summer for you guys! keep the posts coming!!
pw

Barb said...

Greg wants to see a longer video of Eli walking - can you swing it?