Just marking it down for the history books. Well actually marking it in the unofficial baby book (aka BLOG). Eli has started taking steps. Andy and I are SO proud. Eli seems pretty darn happy with himself too. No pictures or videos yet-stay tuned.
YES!!!! That is so exciting! Please get busy and take some videos for those who are far away and can't see it anytime soon! Unless that is if you guys want to come for a visit!!
5 comments:
Thats awesome!!! I can't wait to see the little guy do his thing on Friday.
can't wait to see the video footage :)
GO ELIJAH!!! SO proud of you and I think Jason said it best....can't WAIT to see you in action on Friday!!
pw
YES!!!! That is so exciting! Please get busy and take some videos for those who are far away and can't see it anytime soon! Unless that is if you guys want to come for a visit!!
I think I commented on your facebook announcement and not on this message! Sorry. Glad you got a video up last night. GET MORE! He looks so proud!
Post a Comment