I don't think I'm a highly judgemental person. Maybe I am. I try hard not to be. But some people make it so darn hard to walk by and not think "REALLY?". As in "are you really doing that?" or "did you really just say that?" or "why are you really wearing that?" or "how can I really help you?" (if you're in healthcare you might understand the last one really well). Admit it...you have those thoughts too!
Regardless- today it dawned on me. Maybe people are thinking that about me. Of course I've always been one of those people who worry about what others think of me. I try hard not to let it change who I am or what I do but I confess-I worry about it almost every day at least once. So...how many times are people walking by me, talking to me, looking at me and thinking "REALLY?" or "OH my gosh WHY?" or maybe even a passer by will send a text to a friend and say "guess what I just saw" about ME!
I wonder how many people look at me and think I'm something other than normal. I feel totally, completely, 100% normal. But I wonder what percentage of people think otherwise! Maybe people are judging what I'm typing in this blog post right this minute. I use this blog to post the good, the bad, the ugly and my thoughts. I hope I don't get judged for that.
Like she REALLY married this????

4 comments:
raina- you crack me up :)
i have these same thoughts from time to time! lol i just want you to know i think you're one of the coolest people EVER!! MISS YOU and can't wait to see you- less than 2 months away now!
I never think 'REALLY??' about you, ever. I think, like me, you are 100% normal. Actually our entire family is 100% normal, right? You surprise me so often in life with many wonderful insights and amazing little things, that I often smile inside and out and am so glad you are my daughter!
I totally get it because I do the REALLY all the time. I love to people watch because lets face it people are interesting! I don't though say REALLY about you, but I miss being able to watch people and then look at you and say REALLY and you know exactly what I mean!!
That was great!!! Good Job!! BTW you are 100% normal...but then again we are Schneiders..... HMMMMMM!
Post a Comment