HE'S GOT IT FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB ELIJAH!!! you'll be kickin' soccer balls in NO time :) and i hope i get to see you in about a month for stacy's wedding!! HUGS and LOVE :)
I was so excited when I saw this!! I think I have watched it 5 times now and it gets cuter and cuter everytime! Way to go Eli!!! Love how he looks so proud of himself and of course he should be proud!
4 comments:
HE'S GOT IT FIGURED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD JOB ELIJAH!!!
you'll be kickin' soccer balls in NO time :) and i hope i get to see you in about a month for stacy's wedding!!
HUGS and LOVE :)
WOOO HOOO! Yipee! Love it!
Just watched with Lily and she keeps saying lala lala! I guess lyly has turned into lala! haha!
so proud of him...i'm smiling nonstop!!!
pw
I was so excited when I saw this!! I think I have watched it 5 times now and it gets cuter and cuter everytime! Way to go Eli!!! Love how he looks so proud of himself and of course he should be proud!
Post a Comment