Friday, August 13, 2010

Bump It....

When the day gets tough...I just know I'm coming home to my little "buster brown" as Andy calls him. One of the most entertaining things he does now is bop to music. Others have called it "bumping" to the music. He has one particular song he likes the most, but he'll do it to anything that has a beat.
See below in the video, his favorite song comes on in the background shortly after it goes silent-he'll do it in his highchair, his car seat, standing, sitting-probably even in his sleep if the song came on in between his lullabies.
All the movement you see from him comes from his hips. He does not sway his shoulders or his head. It's all in the hips. Therefore-Andy and I are going to have to keep our eye on him at the highschool dances. He definitely has his dad's rhythm. (He does get a little distracted at the end. But note-the song starts with some male voices laughing and as soon as he hears that he is alllll ready to go!)

5 comments:

Sarah Wroblewski said...

awwww! SO cute!

Barb said...

So special! Loved watching him eat too. Life is good, little Buster Brown.

Lynne said...

what a little stud!!! lol he's got the moves figured out so early!!

Ross Family said...

LOL...that is so funny! I love it~he's a natural!

Colleen said...

Made me giggle! Love watching him get into the rhythm. Can't wait to dance with him!