No really-the first 2 clips are of Elijah learning to crawl (with an excited Dad in the background!).
The 3rd clip is of Eli in his new jumperoo. Take note:
1. Watch Eli's feet at 1min and 40 seconds in and on. Makes me LAUGH!
2. I don't know this song in the background-it is on my itunes-but definitely was not meant to be on the video :)
The 4th clip is for only DIE HARD Eli fans. Seriously-he doesn't do any neat tricks or anything. But he pulls himself up and tries to grab a jar of popcorn seeds for about 5 minutes. It makes my heart swell. So I shared it with you-the world-but mainly all the folks who can't make the trip to see Eli for a while.
He is growing up so fast and a total joy right now.
Make video montages at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Oh yeah and this video montage makes me fall in love with Andy all over again. He truly loves our boy and I love to hear the joy in his laugh and eyes when he see's Eli do these new things.
Oh yeah and this video montage makes me fall in love with Andy all over again. He truly loves our boy and I love to hear the joy in his laugh and eyes when he see's Eli do these new things.
7 comments:
What a riot! I love how at the end Andy gets closer and suddenly Eli is *super* tiny! Thanks for sharing. I'm glad the popcorn gift (now almost a year and half old) is good for something :)
i LOVE this :) i'm so glad you shared!!! Eli is growing soooo fast!!!! you will definately have your hands full now keeping an eye on him!! miss you!
Love it! My computer is running really slow this evening. Sorry it took so long. Love that little guy and cracks me up how the noises he makes are the same noises he made at Christmas (to me) but he is now ON THE MOVE! Get babyproofing folks! His legs are hilarious and Greg is right...Andy coming into the picture at the end makes him look so tiny!
Watching that I think it is funny to think about all the stuff you mention..the crying, not sleeping, pooping etc....he just looks like a little squirmy scooter! Love him! Can't wait until Saturday!
Thanks for sharing - now I'll be late for work, but I couldn't stop watching!! Revamp that house for the little squirmy scooter! And multitasking with the nook and jumperoo at the same time - wow talent!
He is definitely persistent!! watched the whole thing!! so fun!! love, love love videos!! so special. babyproofing is a must! you're right about the jumperoo--his legs make him look like he's dancing!
pw
adorable...
Just watched all of it...TWICE!!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always have 6 minutes for Eli! He's such a big boy. I was laughing at the jumparoo because you can hear Bailey's fingernails clacking in the background. So fun. JG
Post a Comment