
1. My new baby brother: ok so he's not so new anymore. He's 9 months old. But it took a while for me to get used to him. The best thing about him-he now eats in a highchair. Yes a HIGH chair-meaning he drops things off the side and I am RIGHT there for it. Yes, I now get nibbles of graham cracker, fruit and veggie puffs and sometimes splatters of applesauce.
2. A walk with mom: Tonight I had some alone time with Mom. No stroller at my heels. No conversation I had to decipher between mom and dad. Because the NCAA basketball is on-Dad is monitoring the "monitor" (AKA listening for my lil brother to make a peep) and mom decided to take me for a walk. What a wonderful event. It has been a while since I got to walk with just mom. I let my tongue hangout and went wild!
3. The crate: I don't need it anymore!! Mom and dad have entrusted me with free reign of the basement, kitchen and dining room. I stare out the window and sleep on the couch. I also have access to my food and water. No more "Cage"! Last weekend Dad even folded it up and put it in the basement. I'm. So. Proud. Of-MYSELF!
4. The weather: So fun to chase the bunnies in the backyard which brings me to #5----
5. The fenced in yard: Mom and dad let me run wild.
6. Nicknames: I've had a wholllllle slew of them. But hey eli! Who should they call Stinker pants now??????

It's been a great year. I love my life!! Love, Bailee (WOOF WOOF)
5 comments:
Proud of that pooch!
Wanted to tell you that you don't have to kennel her when we visit mom and dad. I know that it is easier for you to not have her to worry about but I just wanted to let you know that.
Cute blog post!
...and when grandma babysits and doesn't jump RIGHT UP on the first little squeak or two on Eli's monitor, Bailee sits up and stares at grandma until she goes upstairs to check on things. Is this the truth? Yes! But I do wonder what Bailee is thinking. I wanted her this weekend and asked Grandpa but he hedged - we all have to be happy you know. We have a new leash I want to try. Cute pix of Bailee!
this one was a good dedication to your other child!! last night i was sOOOOOOOOOO crabby and felt bad cause i kept telling rylee to go away. this makes me even more sad and disappointed at myself. in the last picture...bailee looks just like rylee...why do i have to sit here for a picture mom?! hahaha
pw
Love this post. So cute and probably so true. This morning I took a walk with just Rocco and I felt like he was so unsure of what exactly was happening. I had to keep praising him to keep him walking until he got the hang of it! hahahah. Colleen
this was so cute! bailee needed some time to shine and she got it :) probably few and far between with the little man that has taken over! lol
Post a Comment