Of E-bug cooing! Eli spent most of the day in Andy's arms. In between fevers we caught one of those oh-my-gosh-my-heart-is-melting moments. I wish I could see myself at this age-I doubt I was EVER this sweet.
So I finally was able to catch up on your blog! Eli is just way 2 cute! I honestly don't think he could get any cuter! So precious, definitely a keepsake.
you'll be so happy for snipets of video like this when he's lily's age and you realize cute means something completely different. at every age cute will mean something completely different. having this to look back on is so sweet. pw
5 comments:
So coooooooingly cool! Hope the little man's teeth aren't bothering him today! Grandma Barb
So I finally was able to catch up on your blog! Eli is just way 2 cute! I honestly don't think he could get any cuter! So precious, definitely a keepsake.
you'll be so happy for snipets of video like this when he's lily's age and you realize cute means something completely different. at every age cute will mean something completely different. having this to look back on is so sweet.
pw
Love it! So cute! So glad you were able to capture it!
CUTE!!!!!!~AK
Post a Comment