Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dear you,

You will never read this. You don't even know I'm writing it to you.
But I wanted to tell you how much I care. I don't even know why. But I do.
There are a lot of people who are wondering how you are and if you're ok.
I know you are going through so much and I wonder why this is happening. I can't imagine
trying to deal with as much as you are right now.
I am praying for you every day and thinking about you a lot.
I know that I can't hope for the situation to be different but I do pray that you can handle this
and be as ok as you can. I know… a lot to ask.
So many people think you are wonderful, nice, awesome…the list goes on. So many who care.
I wish there was something I could do for you or even say to put you at ease.
Sincerely,

Me
Ps-although this was meant only for you, I could also say these things to she and her as they are also going through tough things that I wish I could help with.

No comments: