Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hey Guys....

you know that turkey that mom and I made this weekend....it was only 2-3 lbs lighter than me! Can you believe it?
I hope mom and dad don't think they can stuff and roast me next?

Love,
Elijah

3 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

bha! ha! ha! I read that last post before this one so I didn't see that it was smaller than Eli! I knew it! Even from a far I can see my boy's size accurately!

Anonymous said...

hilarious. i have a memory of my mom taking my picture next to a turkey she roasted and i remember her saying, "go stand by the turkey..i want a picture of my turkey next to the turkey!" i was like 5. haha.
pw

Lynne said...

where do you come up with this stuff?! this really made me laugh out loud! love it!!