It's been a while since my last blog. Being back to work takes a lot out of me. I am exausted by the time I get home. And I'm so excited to see my little E-bug that I don't have any time for anything else! Plus-he's been testing his daddy and me with having some crazy nights-staying up late and crying more and more.
Eli is 3 months old! He seems to do just fine at day care which makes going to work easier on me. Eli's newest talents include talking! He babbles a lot now. In the past if he made a noise it meant he was on the verge of a breakdown and was going to start crying. Now...he just likes to converse. Here is a video of him making his best noises. I know these videos are pretty boring and slightly ridiculous when you listen to Andy and I trying to talk to our 3 month old...but for those of you far away that don't get any "Elijah" time, this gives you an idea of his attitude!

3 comments:
Awww! Aunt Sarah from MN loves the videos. Aunt Sarah also remembers sitting with your mommy and daddy in our living room talking about the exhaustion that comes along with little people like you! Daddy Andy - suck it up - listen to those little coos! Ha! Ha! Just kidding. Late nights are tough. But your mommy and daddy will forget them and they will giggle at the next friends or family dealing with these same circumstances! Hope you sleep better tonight. Sleep when he sleeps tomorrow Raina - it is really hard to do when there is so many other things that you could do with your time. Maybe that is what E-bug is thinking these days...so much to do!
I hope this never gets erased. Eli and his loved ones will treasure it, as I do too!
OH MY GOSH!! I have watched the video 3 times!! I love it, he is so cute and getting so big! I love how the tongue is always out! Keep the videos coming of the little guy, so fun to be able to see him live like that instead of just pictures!!
Hope you guys are doing good!
Post a Comment