Hi Everyone-Today I got multiple requests to add a new post to my blog.
It's nice to know that if I miss a few days, that people notice that I have not written.
It forces me to encourage others to start a blog-so that I can follow them, know what is going on in their life and request that they post a new entry.
So...tonight is sort of a busy night-being a Friday. But here is a short post-let me know if you've seen this video (just leave a comment in the comment section-you can leave on as anonymous and type you're name in if you don't have a gmail account).
This is by far-one of the most humorous videos I have ever seen. I've watched it probably 5 times. Make sure to watch it all the way through. Listen to what the woman is saying in the background when he gets in the dog house.
Just for reference-my mother is the one who introduced me to this awesome clip.
Click HERE to watch!
2 comments:
Hahaha...that is very funny! I like! So is there one of those for real? Thanks for posting!
The Dog House video...Always a good one!! It still makes me laugh!!!
Post a Comment