Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Tough As Nails

I am so proud of this man.
Of the 14,000 people that ran this race on Saturday (and even more on Sunday)-he shows up in the video for his particular race.

Hit pause at exactly the 32 second mark (Ok I had to press the pause button 3 times at the 32nd mark to see his face).  There is a really quick blip of Mr. Andy in a gray shirt with blue goggles around his neck. 


Did you see him?

They are reminded at the beginning that this is not a competition-so they are not racing for time.  Between the obstacles they ran-for a total of 11-12 miles.  He had so much fun. He and his team were really tough as nails.

Upper right hand corner in the red shorts----he said the guy next to him (far right corner) was doing a back flip and bumping into him


Heading in to get shocked

After being shocked-looks pretty happy?

I didn't get to attend but man golly gee I wish I had.  Therefore, these are the only pictures I have so far. He wants me to participate next year and has already started looking in to where they are and checking out the dates.  Way to go Andy.  I'm so proud of you and so glad you didn't get hurt. 

3 comments:

Barb said...

Happiness for a guy! Way to go. Great photos.

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I DID see him in the video! Ahhh, OUR tough mudders. They did sooo great. I am so proud. So amazed.
Love it!
Go Andy!
pw

Lynne said...

lol i had to hit pause like 10 times but i did finally see him! this looks SO fun! i hope you get to do it with him next year :)