Friday, September 7, 2012

Are you hungry?

We always know when Hugh-to-the-Lou is hungry.
He makes this noise over and over and over again when he sees his food. He does this also when I'm getting ready to nurse him.  Makes me smile.  He is so much more of an "eater" than Eli ever was.  Love the normalcy in that. 



4 comments:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

Awwww..
get used to that noise..Connor did that and STILL does whenever he wants anything! But now it's slightly more annoying and less endearing!
HaHA!
pw

Anonymous said...

I totally hurt him say hungry after you said it. Such a cute little guy. Abby just screams "I wanna__________". Miss those cute little sounds. JG

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Awwwww. Faster mama. I too think I heard hungry. Love him

Barb said...

Yep! I heard him say "Hungry" too! OK, so I only watched this 5 times, do I need to say more?