32 things to love this year
1. Tacos
2. Rocking lil Hughie
3. Live music-any kind, anywhere
4. A crisp glass of wine at the end of the day
5. Outings with extended family- anywhere as long as it's together
6. Watching Hughie take it all in-watching him see new things every day. Today he was mesmerized with the shadows on the deck that the trees and leaves were creating
7. Breakfast in bed: eggs, toast and banana
8. This song (I don't know this artist but I'm in love all of a sudden). This is an old favorite song and I almost like this rendition more. Goosebumps and emotions when I listen
9. Sleeping with the window open
10. Facetime on the iPad.... allows us to keep in touch and see each other
11. The GreenBay Packers, The Milwaukee Brewers
12. naps: for me, for you, for eli, for hugh
13. train tracks-I approve of you. You are better obsessions for my sons than shooter guns, ninja guys and "bad guys". Although Eli is trying trying trying to make these items part of our every day life.
14. Survivor- my favorite tv show and one of the only that I really watch
15. Cheese
16. Other moms with kids this age and that. It's that "YES I know what you mean" moment when they are describing their struggles and solutions.
17. Other blogs- I can relate and sometimes not. They can make me think, inspire and maybe evoke emotion. Keeps me closer to family and friends and helps me feel part of moments that I wasn't physically at.
18. Andy
19. Cucumbers
20. This morning when Eli came in my bedroom he said "Happy Birthday Mama". I said "Thanks Bubs!". He said "Daddy said when I say Happy Birthday that I could give you a hug". "I would like that" I replied. BIG HUG received. "But...I'm reallllly wet" Eli says while he presses his little body tight against me for a squishy, pee soaked diaper hug.
21. Snail Mail: E-mails and text messages are awesome. But there is nothing like a fun, colored envelope with your name handwritten on it.
22. A good book and a warm bath. Bliss.
23. Dinner on the deck-wish we did it more often.
24. Udi's and Tinkiyada
25. Part time work
26. Health-so important to me. so glad that my shoulder pain wasn't really brain cancer that spread to my bones(wink wink)
27. Holidays-Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years-all favorites coming up!
28. Exercise-sweat out the stress
29. Corn on the Cob and pickles
30. My little pillow
31. Vacations-already looking forward to them
32. My boys-always changing, and always ready to make my 32nd year an awesome one.
Things to love. All to be greatful for.
3 comments:
Happy for you birthday woman and all of your 32!
32 is 32.
I love your enthusiasm for it.
The list is perfect.
I want to do #2,4,10,23 and 24 with you before 33.
pw
Great list Raina! Love your new pics too :)
Shelley
Post a Comment