Happy Thursday.
Happy life being a mom of 2!
Hard life being mom of 2....
I'm making some changes to my blog. A new springy color. A new header to show off my "Boys" (yes I LOVE that I can say "the Boys". It only leaves out Bailee and myself!)
I am moving a few things around-things from the side moved to the bottom. A few new songs-more to come. New blogs that I am attracted to are now listed-and I took off the dates and title of most recent post. It was just cluttering.
We've been busy getting over being sick. We've also been busy meeting many, many friends and family. Here are a few pics-by request. More blogging to come.

3 comments:
Change is good.
Spring is here!
Mama of two means more adventures!
And if you have time to play around with your blog layout...you must be excelling at the two thing!
Love the picture updates!
Sister Sarah
I love Eli's smiles in the new banner at the top of your blog. He looks so happy!
Hugh looks totally different than I remember him...guess it's time to get together again!
T
Post a Comment