Friday, March 23, 2012

1 month

Hugh is 1 month old. OH MY GOSH.   (Don't tell...shhhhh but sometimes I still can't believe I'm not pregnant anymore and that I have 2 boys AND that I have A HUGH!)



I can't even start to get emotional about it because then I start to think about how much has already happend and how I can't think about not doing this all again (maybe?).

My favorite things about Hughie:


-He is always serious---but now he has started smiling.  It's so funny to me how he looks so mad about everything.
-He likes his nuk but has a hard time keeping it in his mouth
-He still hates diaper changes (until he is dry and warm) and grunts a lot when he's falling asleep
-Houghie Lou is rocking a mean baby rash on his face-I hate it
-He is bigger than Eli was at 2 months old (his last weight was over 9 lbs!)
-He stops nursing and just stares off when he needs to poop
-His favorite time of bath is having his hair washed
-Everyone says he is a spitting image of his bigger brother Eli-and I think he is too-a chunkier version.  His main physical difference besides his size is his hair is a shade lighter
-He doesn't seem to love the swaddle and I think that is where a lot of the grunting and groaning comes in-but it helps him sleep




More to come. More and more and more as he grows older.  I can't imagine life without him now.  Time for us to continue "moving on" and I can't wait to share it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were a blogging machine tonight! You have me motivated to post more of my favorites from our professional photo shoot too :) Have fun with your family this weekend!!
T

Lynne said...

i can't believe he's a month old already! i know tylin is getting so big so fast, but it just seems like OTHER kids are growing SO much FASTER than her, but then i know thats not possible, just a reminder of just how fast it goes!! Love the little Hugh man... can't wait to meet him :)