Looks long and lean....
The better to dance with?
Although these are not all my wishes below...these legs are going to travel the world he or she will create. I can't choose those miles for him/her. But thoughts cross my mind....
The better his lay up and rebounds will be?
The longer her long-jump will be?
The quicker her 100 yard dash or her yearly marathon will be?
The easier for him to sit pretzel style on the floor?
The easier she can become a model, a dancer, a librarian (reaching the top shelf)?
Nice long legs for a presidential candidate?
The easier for him to stand in the back for pictures or to sit in the back of the class and see the chalk board...
The better for her pants-they won't drag on the floor (and I won't have to hem).
The more fun he'll have doing the electric slide?
The easier for him to find the break pedal on the go-kart?
The more proper she will be at tea parties?
The more comfortable the lap for his kiddos he has some day...
oh no...the sooner he will have to physically look down to his mother to talk to her?
The easier for her to catch up to her big brother?
I don't know if these legs are really that long and lean...it just looks that way in the picture. BUT! Seeing this shot DID make me wonder what these legs would be doing in 5, 10, 20, 30 years from now. It really doesn't matter...I know I'll be proud and let those legs make their own decisions but I seriously cannot wait to find out.

2 comments:
What a fun post! When I used to keep a journal I would muse about what might be written one day on the empty pages. It's ten times more fun with these little ones. Can't wait to find out more about him/her ;)
Great post. He/she will love seeing their little legs someday. I don't know about you ever hemming their pants though :-)
Post a Comment