Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Change

You know how terrible I am at change?  I'll tell you-So so so so bad.

But I like this and it struck me yesterday that I'm one of the worst culprits of avoiding change.




If you always believe What you have always believed

You will always feel The way you have always felt

If you always feel The way you have always felt

You will always think The way you have always thought

If you always think The way you have always thought

You will always do What you have always done

If you always do What you have always done

You will always get What you have always gotten

If there is no change There is no change

-Author Unknown-



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your fear of change is equal to my fear of things staying the same. Not with everything in life of course, but I seek out change and I worry I'll never just be content! That explains why I've never had the same job for more than 3 years haha :) Love the quote!

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

great quote. Change can be scary and thrilling.

Anonymous said...

The only thing constant in life is change.
Colleen