Sunday, October 30, 2011

Being Booed

We came home in the dark from an outing last night and it was 2 hours past Eli's bedtime.  There was stuff sitting by the door.  With our already full arms, we carried it inside to take a look.
We were "Booed" last night!  Do you guys have that in your neighborhood? I compare it to May Day.  A neighbor leaves you a treat on your door step, rings the door bell and runs away.   Too bad we weren't home last night or it would have been magical to open the door and look out with a smile. 

They left us a baby blanket (our first baby gift for baby bean!), a Halloween art kit, Halloween cookie cutters and some candy.  We wonder who did it.  There is only 1 neighbor that knows we're pregnant and would be agile enough to attempt to get away as I'm expecting they did.

So now it's our turn....to boo someone one.  And I can't wait for tonight.  What a fun new tradition.

Here are some more Halloween pictures.

He wasn't sure if he wanted to reach in....


This was his reaction!  But he kept on digging!



Eli's had a triangle nose, teeth and crazy eyes (His choice).  I kept mine simple. Daddy helped with both!

He's mesmerized


These 2 are waiting for whats next: Trick or treating!!


On the agenda for today:   laundry, dishwasher going, roast in the crock pot, art project done, trick or treating, new train video for Eli and and and and...

2 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

loved this post!
We've been boo'ed by people who drove over to our house too ;)
I have that on my list to do next year.

Love that he did the cleaning out of the pumpkin. My boys haven't even attempted...takes the fun out of that tradition if it is just Ed and I doing it all.

Happy Halloween Roeder family! We love you!

Liz said...

Your little man makes the best faces! Sooooo cute. Love his reaction to the pumpkin guts!