Sunday, October 16, 2011

$15

The best $15 dollars I have spent at a rummage sale ever.....



The pack came with 3 potato heads and all the parts.  Parts like I've never seen before.  A doctor, fireman, lady, man, and police officer outfit. I know Eli will play with this for years and since it came with 3, it will be nice when friends come over. 

I bet you can tell which one Eli put together, but can you tell which one Andy did?  It was fun for even the adults!

4 comments:

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

very cool. Love those great finds. This summer I got a whole HUGE bin of zhu zhu pet crap. Loved it. Because I would never have spent the money on buying it new.

Good work having the packer shirt on. Grandma Barb has to be proud! At least one of her daughters thinks of that.

Nora said...

He looks so focused. Rummage sales are the best ;)

Colleen said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Jack played with a Mr. Potato head for the first time at his pulmonolgist's office---he was in awe! Totally on his birthday and christmas list! Wonderful Job, Raina!!!! So fun to see Eli's creation!!!!!
Colleen

Lynne said...

i love the last picture with him posing in the background with them :) rummage sale steals are the best!!