Sunday, February 21, 2010

E on the move...........


No he's not crawling yet...but he is moving in every other way possible! And according to other new mom's-I should relish in every non-mobile moment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is soooo precious. i remember just watching lily wondering when.....and then like all the other moms have told you....it doens't end. but i won't say to enjoy it now...cause i remember how EXCITING it was to literally watch them learn to crawl. it's amazing, so from THIS mom---i can't wait for you...it only gets more and more fun from here. i'm serious! :)
pw

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

Good lord that kid is going to be a mess at the cottage! I can't wait to see it! haha! Nude-y bathes in the lake! BRRRRR!

Colleen said...

How FANTASTIC!!!!!! Can't wait to see him moving all around!!!!! So fun to watch, I bet!