I made the pumpkin with the ghost mouth and Andy made the crooked mouth with eyebrows. Eli wanted "Mater" teeth from the Car's movie-so that is what he got. After looking back I realized that I made the exact same pumpkin face as I had last year. I vow to be more creative next year.
We went trick or treating twice this year, once in our neighborhood during the day. The other time was in Team Wazwo's neighborhood at night. I love the spirit of nighttime trick or treating. Eli was IN his glory. He was OHHHH so happy. It really made Halloween more special to me. Growing up I wasn't a huge fan of trick or treating. Don't get me wrong, I love tolerate candy just like anyone else. But the concept of going up to someone eElse's door to ask for it-that wasn't my style. But watching Eli do it, always saying Trick of Treat and always politely thanking each person was endearing.
See ya next year Halloween, with Hughie trudging along on foot.





3 comments:
I thought about that too, how C will be walking along with us next year! Love both the boys' costumes. The soot was a very nice touch :)
T
love the pumpkins and love the costumes! Great family pics- very fun :-)
I just LOVE this post to the max! Pictures are so fun and special. Memories galore have been made for you all this Halloween!
Post a Comment