We are just hanging out..... being awesome! Just sayin'.....
He loooooves this dumptruck. Loves it. Favorite toy~thanks PW!
On the other hand....this boy ....my big pride and joy. I helped him with the border but he completed a whole 100 piece puzzle. He was bribed with a dum-dum sucker. And he did it. He loves puzzles. He said "It's like a game. I love puzzles Mama". Could he be the next million dollar winner on Survivor?
I made sure to jump up and down when I saw him put the last piece in. I was just amazed. 100 pieces you guys. Just sayin'....
3 comments:
So impressive! As I've mentioned, Simon has never liked puzzles so this seems extra crazy to me! Smart cookie.
wow. i'm totally impressed with Eli completing a 100 piece puzzle! that's awesome. and i love hughie in the dump truck- so cute :)
The puzzle thing is amazing! And the blondeeee in the truck is adorable!
Post a Comment