This month Hughie:
-crawls fast and furious
-pulls to a stand and doesn't know how to sit down
-claps
-attempts "Sooooo big"
-Still takes 2 naps/day, is asleep around 7 pm and up by 7 am
-eats 3 meals each day and added dry toast and cut up noodles to his diet
-says "uh oh" and "ohhhhh"
-also makes mamama, dadada and nananana noises
-continues to cry if I walk through the room without picking him up
-pulls at cords and turns around to smirk at you when you say "no touch"
He is feisty and lovable. Determined and low key. Scheduled and unpredictable. Smiley but teething. Baby soft but a sticky mess. Quiet as a mouse and louder than all of us combined. Stubborn and selfish but caring and aware.
Hugh is not:
-sleeping through the night
-completely done nursing
-walking
-saying mama to me
-contained easily (he no longer wants to sit in the exosaucer, his "runner" or his jumperoo in the doorway)
-afraid of dogs
| I couldn't get a better tush shot |
Statistically Hughie is
30.25 inches which puts him at greater than the 100%ile (He's tall!)
19 lbs 2.5 oz which puts him at the 41st %ile for weight
And his head is right around the 75th%ile
Prettttty darn perfect Mr. Hugh. You're a keeper.





5 comments:
love all the pics, the stats, the info on his milestones!
love seeing him in caw's clothes!
he's definitely looking more string-beany!...his height is showing!
pw
My fav pic is the one where (I assume) Andy is holding both of his hands. All so cute, though! He's cruising right along just perfectly.
T
A future basketball player and a defensive football player, that's what I think Mr. Hugh-master.
He's going to catch miss syd!
Wish I had gotten to snuggle him at 9 months. Looking forward to a ten month snuggle!
just about perfect!! :)
Post a Comment