Sunday, April 1, 2012

Clarify

Just to clarify

Or to counter my last post....

Just so you don't think I'm failing, or miserable or sitting here in a negative cloud while Eli paints on the walls.

We've been busy doing projects and I take pride in any successful project that we complete.

Got an hour? Try one of these with your toddler....











we're busy
we're happy
we're survivin' and thrivin'

4 comments:

Nora said...

I love reading your blog Raina, and let me just say, I hear ya, I hear ya, I hear ya, I hear ya, amen, amen, amen, amen......

I remember when I was newly a mother of two, every night felt like the night before starting a new job. Eliot was right in the middle of the stage that Eli appears to be in and it was frazzling. You look like you're doing a great job. These activities look like so much fun! I'm going to have to try some of them with Eliot. Thanks!

Lynne said...

ok, i know i said you're a good mom in the last post, but let me re-phrase that... i think you are an AMAZING mother! the things you do with Eli are amazing... and you just sound like you do SO much... and you have time to blog about it no less!!! A- MAZING!

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Look at you all organized with the fantastic activities. Laughed outloud at the silverware sorting. haha. LOVE IT.

You are doing great. I cna speak from first hand experience because I saw you at the zoo, at the indoor big backyard place, in grandma's living room...you drove there...you are blogging, making meals, doing facetime. You are thriving. YAY! Lucky to have you so encouraging to my life too. Any comments, emails, words mean so much to me.

Jessica said...

Good idea with the silverware sorting. I would not have thought of it, but bet Abby would love it. You are doing so great, I'm glad you are enjoying your time at home. JG