Thursday, September 1, 2011

Surviving Survivor

The 6th annual Survivor has come to a close.  It was another great year.
Thanks mom for planning such creative, fun, competative, survivor-like challenges. 
This year I was completely sober and still couldn't take 1st place!! 
My favorite challenges included the relay race with croquet, puzzle, spelling and golf balls.
I also like the food challenge (the peanuts...in the shells etc)
I won Spoons! I can't believe it.
I also loved the fire making challenge
and the shoe kick
and
and and and
I can't believe we stayed up until 1 am around the fire.  Such a fun activity.


The Table

The Scoreboard

The host in action

The group


The last few years I have taken lots of pictures, but this year I only took a few. 
I feel sad about it-but I think it just means that I had a blast. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing~~~~lots of work but all worth it, so much fun and bonding. Congrats Lisa!