Friday, August 26, 2011

Kid Pictures

I love love love love moms who get in the picture.  I adore dads who pick up the camera and get that shot with the mom in it. It may not be perfect. It could be an action shot, posed or maybe even blurry.  But there it is-down in history.  The mom was there too. This is what she looked like. This is what she was doing.

She was there too. 

Andy is sometimes very good at picking up the camera.  But when we are on trips with his family he is usually very preoccupied with his siblings, he just doesn't think to pick up the camera.  Therefore, on our trip to Tennessee, you'd only know I was there from the group shot.  I didn't make it in a single other shot.

But what do you expect when you are trying to capture quick moments like this:
Jake (22 months)   Elijah (26 months)
And when Andy does finally capture me (a few weeks later) this is how I look....
Oh well...I was there right?
Here's a picture of my mom

Hey-she was there right?

There's another mom who got in 1 or 2 shots for the whole week!

Ok I think I made my point.
Regardless, pictures are priceless and here are a few more favorites from our trip to Tennessee.

Elliot 27.5 months, Jake 22 months, Elijah 26 months

Snack time around the pool!

Aunt Monica made yummy peanut butter pie (and made some without crust for me)

Eli trying to drink the water at his first splash park

Uncle Chris giving Tyler a grilling lesson!

Snack break with Grandma

I love this hammock.  LOVE it.  This is just proof that Uncle Chris does take breaks to relax.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great pictures. The cousin pictures are priceless. JG