All week it seemed like we were partaking in boyish activities. Lots of dirt. Minnows and fish. Trucks and trains and even some planes. I kept mentioning it and nobody seemed surprised. But I was looking ahead. Thinking of next year when little Sydney will be pitter pattering around in pink, purple and frilly swim suits. This year she wore white and never got dirty. As I watched her, (imagining what our little one will be like next year at almost the same age) I noticed often that she hardly ever cried. I know Sydney will make her own "wavves" and do the boy things with the best of 'em next year, but I'm excited for her, a little more girl to carry on the tradition of the "Cottage". Some of my favorite shots from the week.
A whole lot of boy....
 |
| oh yeah....and just a little bit of girl |
1 comment:
Our family (Simon and his cousins) is exactly like yours right now. Three boys and one girl, only the girl is the oldest. It's nice to have that little shot of pink in there! :)
Post a Comment