Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello

Hi Baby Bean,



I love you upside down.... (Spine on top, head on the right side, tucked and facing down)


I love your little feet....


I can't wait to meet ALL of you (Profile of head/face)

They don't give us paper copies anymore, so this is my pregnant mama bragging/sharing!
 

5 comments:

Jessica said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee. Look at the gorgeous little nose and those little bitty toes. Half way there, great nickname by the way:) Where did you ever get it? JG

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

ultrasound pics just never get old! Love them! Love him/her! My favs are the profile shots always and this one is perfect!!! 20 down, 20 to go!!!!
Pw

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! I got teary thinking I didn't ask to see these yesterday in all the sadness this would have been put a HUGE smile on my face. But now I see that you didn't have paper copies :)

These pictures are WONDERFUL. You can totally count the ten little toes and that little profile is wonderful! Still so unreal to me. Like Peggy said...20 down! 20 to go! How does your pregnancy get to go so fast. I feel like mine lasted FOREVER.

I hope E liked the t-shirt. He should wear that at least once a week, if not more. See you soon!

Your sister.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Got chills and a huge smile right now! Thanks so much for sharing! Love that little bean of yours!
Colleen

Barb said...

Amazinggg photos! A new precious LOVE is on the way. Profile and feet pics are unbelievable.