Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fruit snacks and train video

I know nobody really wants to hear these details, so I'll keep it G-rated. But I think we'll start working on potty training soon. I just can't stop smiling-because Eli really did it!  And so he is eating fruit snacks and watching his train video.  I was so proud I screamed so loud that he cried. 
Let's not get ahead of ourselves....we still have months and months of diapers on him-but now I know he will start to "get it" a little more.  Go Eli! 
Smile on mama!

3 comments:

Peggy, Lily and Connor said...

I checked the blog cause I thought I might see something!! Fun. Go Eli! You just never know how long you'll be in diapers--days weeks or months! He'll decide! Good luck and congrats mama!
Pw

Unknown said...

Exciting day for a mama! And I say bring on the details, haha, we all know that moms love to discuss poop :)

Lynne said...

yay :) exciting times!!