Dear Da-Da,Please don't leave for a night again. I missed your fun. Everything about you is fun. I know that your return has it's perks. Like I get to fly high. But I like you here every night. Love, Elijah
...and I was there, visiting, garage saling, eating, napping, saying "da da da", and "um ma ma ma", pushing Eli in the swing that 'daddy' so perfectly hung, and chatting with mama, and I overheard when she said "I'm not meant to be a stay-at-home mom" as she was missing her hubby around the house. Hope those teeth make their way in and leave the boy's fingers free to explore things other than his ever changing mouth.
5 comments:
but that mommy son time is precious too! And the reunions are so much fun for both daddy and son!
these pictures confirm that andy is a VERY FUN daddy! cute cute CUTE!!
..but I think mommy time is super special, too!!
pw
...and I was there, visiting, garage saling, eating, napping, saying "da da da", and "um ma ma ma", pushing Eli in the swing that 'daddy' so perfectly hung, and chatting with mama, and I overheard when she said "I'm not meant to be a stay-at-home mom" as she was missing her hubby around the house. Hope those teeth make their way in and leave the boy's fingers free to explore things other than his ever changing mouth.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!!!! Such WONDERFUL shots! Can look at them over and over!
That is so cute!! Love Eli's face as he is getting thrown up into the air! Also love the little outfit! So so so cute!! Fun post!
Post a Comment