Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fat


Eli has a fat roll.
Just one.
It's on one of his legs but not the other.
Of course being the worrywart that I am-I didn't realize it was just a fat roll. I was worried there was something wrong with it since it was only on one of his legs. Daddy to the rescue- Andy said "Raina, it's just a fat roll".
Then I got excited.
Although I try to cherish Eli's small size (easier to carry, fits in clothes longer etc etc) seeing the fat rolls just makes me smile! You can't see it in these pictures because it's on his upper thigh-but it's truly there folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colleen

Sarah Wroblewski said...

awwwww....give that little roll a pinch from his aunt Sarah!

Ross Family said...

Way to go Eli....love fat rolls on babes, so cute! I want a picture of it! Hahaha