2. The song "You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne has caught my ear. Why? I don't know. It's on my playlist at the bottom.
3. This post was fun to read. I am not pregnant with #2...but it has some good advice that I have needed to be reminded of already.
http://memoriesoncloverlane.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-baby-anxiety-question.html
4. Sunday morning I got to take Eli on a 45 minute walk while Andy slept in. Eli sat still the whole time and looked around. It was early enough that it wasn't too hot. It was a special time for us that we don't get to experience during the week.
5. There are nice people out there! On Saturday I took Eli for a run in the jogging stroller around the track. A woman who was walking turned and asked if I'd like her to push Eli while I ran! How nice. However I told her it was part of my work out. I wasn't really considering letting a stranger push him.
6. On my walk Sunday morning I walked by a lot of houses that all look the same. But one had a built on wooden porch. On the porch were 5 different colored wooden chairs (white, green, pink, blue and yellow). So cute! One had a soda bottle sitting by it. The other had some sort of plaque or picture sitting on it. I can only imagine the 5 friends or family members who get to sit in their "chairs" nightly, daily or whenever together and have good talks.
7. Eli is eating better! His meals have gotten bigger and less gagging is going on! He is also drinking much more of his bottles. I am so proud and so happy. Here is a picture of his "please do not pester me while I'm chewing" face.
8. A short visit from CAW occurred yesterday. How lovely!! It was such a surprise. He is growing like a weed and although I haven't seen an actual smile I have heard he has quite the grin. And this merges into #9. Team Wazwo is back in town!!!! Bring on the late night game nights!
3 comments:
Life is good!
Handy Andy you rock!
Eli, good job going nicely on walks with mommy.
Can't wait to see you soon!
Love the picture of Eli eating! Way to go buddy!!!!!!
such a thoughful list of things to be thankful for...
thank you for being such a good friend to be thankful for CAW...and for the entire team wazwo!
pw
Post a Comment