Dear Elijah,
One of the many things I love about you is the fact that you don't give a hoot about what you wear during the day. I can put anything on you and you'll still crawl around with that goofy grin on your face.
When you were first born I took your picture every day (sometimes multiple times/day) because I had to capture you in every outfit. (Yes every outfit). I couldn't keep up with this obviously...but as I pick out your outfit and think about what you would look cutest in, I realize that you don't care one way or the other. As long as you are comfortable temperature wise-you'll never complain.
I can dress you up as much as I want, or keep you as casual as possible.
You don't put up a stink if you are wearing yellow, green, black, brown, blue or tie dye!
You never complain if you are or aren't wearing socks. I have never seen you fuss over the seam of the sock being in the wrong "spot" either!
Your diaper could be hanging low, strapped too tight or off to the side on one cheek.
Long sleeves, short sleeves, layered sleeves, shoes or no shoes. Cords, jeans, comfy pants....you are the SAME lovable Elijah that I love.
Thank you for this.
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
I commented yesterday, but it disappeared???
Wardrobe: This too will change! Meanwhile, I love him in everything he wears! Grandma Barb
His personality seems to be coming out more and more. You need to blog about the midnight play because of the light shorting out. hilarious!
and on the wardrobe...it is particularily interesting when you have number two and you skip all the uncomfortable jeans and outfits...and the pjs just become the cutest thing...because it is easy, comfortable, and cozy.
Post a Comment