Saturday, October 10, 2009

Outwit, Outplay, Outlast


Our yearly Survivor party has come and gone. This year it was all the way up in Minnesota at my sister's house. My Schneider cousins took a longer weekend and made an extended trip out of it.
Every year we have different challenges and a new winner each year too.
Man do we get competitive.

My favorite moments:
-The grasshopper hunt~
-Watching Mary and Lisa chug the worm cake
-The battery challenge in the dark (even tho we lost it)
-The log rolling, puzzle challenge
-When the song "All the single ladies" came on and Charley said "This is my favorite song"
-When my boat NEVER sank! haha
-Miwa White, Bud White, Code Bewa (ok I wasn't there, but everyone else got a kick out of that)
-The bonfire where we discussed memories, our favorite and least favorite moments in life, xmas name drawing etc. (would you rather-diapers or long hair)
-I took 2nd in spoons
-A little Uncle Greg and Liz cuddle
-Time with the boy cousins

Hard moments:
-I was the first to go to bed-a new mamma is tired
-I couldn't eat the gorgeous cupcakes, taco dip or dirt cake mmmmmmmmm....
-When I didn't share the glue with Mary and she spilled her drink and gave up on the challenge
-My t-shirt never UNFROZE
-Listening to my mom and sister bicker over who had more margarita and get mad over the "To go cup" of ~water~

This years winner: LORI!! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this pic of greg holding eli and everyone looking on! very very special!
PW