Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweet Follow Up

I adore that little baby bite



2 weeks ago I took the boys out for donuts. I was going to go through the drive through but Eli talked me in to taking them inside and I'm glad that he did.  There is just something about a doughnut shop.  And because I'm a dietitian--it's not real often that we have this treat.  I hope that this keeps it a special outing--because it's SO cute to watch them dig in and devour.  







You'd think that this amount of sugar would cause a tantrum or two.... but not this day!  So I posted these pictures as a sweet follow up to my last post about my difficult day with Hugh.  Not every day do I need a Bravo and a pat on the back.  Some moments are that encouragement in itself.  

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Abby calls those the "sparkely" donuts. Fun trip.

For the Love of Naps - Sarah said...

great follow up! Great moments captured.

Lynne said...

i want a donugt now!