We've really been enjoying fall.
He really -got- it this year.
Even though there hasn't been enough apple cider or even a single serving of apple crisp---we've been enjoying a good ol' Wisconsin fall.
We got our first dusting of the white stuff this week. I allowed myself to enjoy the beauty of it falling to the ground. The dusting was just enough to get the boys all excited.
But today looked more like this... (although this was taken a month ago) and we let ourselves run and jump-so good for those boys souls.
And thank goodness there is one other female in this house to keep me sane!
So I know it's only November but my Christmas spirit is slowly emerging. (Don't worry, I love Thanksgiving even more than Christmas-so I won't forget about it!) I can tell it's going to be magical this year. The boys are at the perfect age to show tons of excitement. And I want to breathe it all in (although I'm counting on all of you to remind me of that when the boys are jumping off the walls) with slow, twinkling lights, hot chocolate drinking, Christmas carols and stocking hanging bliss. So weather you are the type of person who gets the Christmas tree set up the week before Christmas or a month ahead of time.... Even if you refuse to listen to holiday music until December 24th or you already are baking your cookies-let the joy of the season take over--whenever and however works for you.
For now let's continue to enjoy the fall for as long as we can.



1 comment:
darn, that weekend I flew to Milwaukee we should have swung by for a leaf pile jump with Aunt Sarah! Looks like you have had a great fall!
Post a Comment