Here is Eli reading a book. It's a beginner book so don't get all hyped up that he's a pro yet.
When I showed Andy I warned him "If you listen to the background "stuff" you'll see what my day sounds like".
Before you watch-you need to know
1. Eli has read this book only 3 times before this video recording
2. Hugh wanted to be involved-he's very loud-including a burp-excuse him
3. I was feeding Hugh a banana to try to keep him quiet, while holding the camera sorta steady
4. Bailee HATES the Sam story-so she wants to go outside and chase bunnies-thus her whining
5. Eli tugs at my heart strings on the last 2 pages
Proud of that kiddo.
4 comments:
LOVE to infinity power. Such a big boy. JG
Incredible! He is taking off! Love the intonation! Soooo sweet
Incredible! He is taking off! Love the intonation! Soooo sweet
That is awesome Eli! So precious! kb
Post a Comment