Every day Eli asks what will the plan is for after school. The last day of the week the teacher has started to call it "Fun Friday" so we often talk about what that means for us, outside of school.
Last weekend it was Fun Friday for Andy and I. We got to go out and celebrate a friend and the beginning of her 33rd year of life.
So after a glass or 2 of this....
| by the way...check out those eyes. no editing for those two bluies We all were wondering who forgot to order the "par-baked pizza"? |
Happy Birthday PW!
![]() |
| No matter what I did with my expression-that mustache made me look mad. |



2 comments:
This is awesome and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD! the mustaches were hilarious! I have a great shot to add to this collection. I will link to your post via my blog when I find time to blog it!
awesome time with AWESOME friends..our besties!
pw
Lol. These are awesome.
Post a Comment