Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday

How was your Monday?

Are you like me and have to drag yourself out of bed on Monday mornings? Or do you resemble Hughie and take off running?

I feel like the start of a week can feel daunting....


Once I get to work I try my best to copy Eli and JUMP right in!





And sometimes I'll even mimic Hughie and point my finger to keep me going in the right direction.



Both boys would probably tell me to just laugh it off...

But...if laughter isn't the medicine that takes away the Monday blues...grab a hand and hold on tight. 

And right when you are in the thick of it-

That is when you will brave your way through all the hard things that come your way.




It might be a loooooong week ahead....


But I know I'll get there.  





4 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pics and even greater post. Such a fun one! What farm did you go to. JG

Lynne said...

loved this :) thanks for the boost this mornign! :)

Barb said...

and I was there and it was a whirlwind of amazement, did everyone see Fox? Love that tunnel picture Raina!

Sarah Wroblewski said...

Love it all. Where the heck is grandpa bob?