To this big 18 month old:
More to come on his craziness.
This little man:
![]() |
| our lil fighter |
![]() |
| our lil E-bug |
Is off to his first day of school tomorrow. GULP.
| Our mini-Andy |
Eli has always gone to day care since he was 3 months old. And even though going to school should feel the same, it just isn't. I can't explain it. It's exciting but frightening. This baby is going to keep becoming MORE of himself. I feel so sad to know he will have parts of his life that I'm not really any part of. But that is expected and normal and I wouldn't really want it any other way. So yeah....GULP. More to come on this.
And lastly---tomorrow night, after we give Eli as much special attention for his big brave day, Andy and I get to go on a date. A triple date with 2 other couples. We scored (thanks to some awesome friends) tickets to see Mumford and Sons. This is one band that I think was on a few of our bucket lists. And I plan to soak it all in. I have a list of songs that I'm hoping they play but this one I know will give me chills.


1 comment:
Sad for you about no Timshel. :( Next time?! We'll go again, right?!
So proud of the milestones for those boys!!! Growing up and doing it right!
I don't notice the mini-Andy much in person but in pictures..it's unmistakable!
pw
Post a Comment