Someone is turning 4 tomorrow.
And just like any mama....it takes my breath away.
So much happened in the last year and I know there will neat things going on before he turns 5.
More to come-this kid is the whole package and he deserves a couple of posts dedicated just to him.




4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI!!! can't believe you're 4 already! enjoy your special day :)
Happy Birthday, kiddo! Hope your day is as spectacular as you are. You are one of a kind and we treasure every moment we get with you....and are so glad your mama captures so much of you on here so we can love you from afar.
Oh! And happy BIRTH day mama! It was one heck of a ride those first 16 days. I saw you grow up, in the most stressful situation...but what came out of it, was one incredible little guy who turned you and Andy into two incredible parents. Cheers to all of you!
Happy Birthday Elijah Casey!! You are so special! I'm so happy that I get to hear you say things like, "hey peggy..do you even know that I got a mario puzzle? It's big. And I got 2."
Sooo special you are, my little friend Eli. Today Connor even cried after our FaceTime call..saying he wanted to go to his friend Eli's house nowwww!
Can't believe you're so big..so much has happened in the last 4 years. You amaze and always make me smile and laugh!
Happy 4!
Looking forward to your party!!!
pw
Post a Comment