Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sledding

I know a lot of us are ready to be done with the freezing cold and the snow.
I am too.
But I was glad we got a nice chunk of white so we could try the whole sledding thing. 

So we bundled up. 





And headed to the hill across the street.  We had to (literally) trudge through the snow to get there.  And that is a lot of work with a 3 year old who can't quite keep up and a 1 year old who needs to be held.  We tried to pull them on the sled to the hill but they just tipped backwards. 





We all had a good time.  Spring can come now!  I didn't get a shot of myself with the boys but I did get this funny little video. I thought it was such a good idea when my sister recently posted a video of herself sledding with her littlest.  Someday I bet Hugh will smile when he sees this.  Pure joy!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories memories memories again! So cute. Love Andy's gloves holding Hugh.B

Lynne said...

CUTE!!